Test wrote, On 5/8/2012 4:42 PM:
Upgraded from 2.6 to 2.91 and now a number of emails appear blank. There
is a header but nothing in the email. Have tried rebooting and also set
up on a separate computer but same problem..

I know that there there are two files that make a folder - one has the the extension of msf. When I noticed a few files seem to have the wrong info in the email, I guessed that there was a problem with the header file which I suspected was the one ending in msf. From some other problem I had years ago I knew that if I deleted the msf file, SeaMonkey would regenerate it. I deleted the msf file for an effected folder and it remade it correctly.