For your information, my new Thunderbird / Seamonkey add-on,
"Enhanced Priority Display", has just been fully approved on
addons.mozilla.org.

This add-on allows you to do any or all of the following:

* Replace the words in the "Priority" column with icons.
* Mark high-priority messages with italics and a larger font.
* Fade low-priority messages.
* Mark high-priority messages with a red, striped background.
* Mark low-priority messages wotj a blue, striped background.

You can also supply your own icons for the Priority column if
you don't like the ones that are included.

You can search for and download the add-on within Thunderbird
or Seamoney, or get it from here:

https://addons.mozilla.org/thunderbird/addon/enhanced-priority-display/

Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Enjoy!

  Jonathan Kamens