On 06/07/2012 02:37 PM, Hartmut Figge wrote:
> Ricardo Palomares Martí­nez:
>
>> Confirmed also here, with both 2.10 and 2.12a2. Reported in bug. It
>> has happened for five or eight times (started SM in Mail window, in
>> two or three seconds the problem arises, it persists until I've closed
>> the application. After that, it has worked and I'm still running the
>> same session with Mail, Compose and Browser windows with no problem.
>
> Now i have tried 10-times with SM 2.10 Linux/x68_64 and am still unable
> to reproduce the issue. In the report you mentioned that you are using
> Gnome. Here is no desktop manager, only icewm. Hm.

Tested with a new install on two additional machines. See the bug report
for updates. Tested using both GNOME and KDE - result is the same, so it
is not a GNOME issue. I attached two screenshots:

1. https://bug736811.bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=631240
screenshot of opened mail client.
2. Selected newsgroup/inbox, moved cursor to select a subject, SeaMonkey
takes over the cursor.