On 06/23/2012 12:29 PM, Ken Rudolph wrote:
> Evan Davidson wrote:
>> dirk wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I can't get flash player to work in Seamonkey, uninstall, reinstall,
>>> no cure....
>>>
>>> Anyone?
>>>
>>> Some sites display this message:
>>>
>>> "Error loading or parsing config file. Please check 'version'
>>> attribute in <ugconfig> node. version must be 1.1."
>>>
>>> Others don't tell me anything, just no play.....
>>>

>>> Please......
>>
>> See:
>>
> Also, after making sure that your installed Flash version is the Mozilla
> fix:  Flash 11.3.300.262, uninstall Real Player through the Windows
> Control Panel (if you're running SM in Windows).  That seems to work for
> most people if they have any Real Player dlls in their plugins.

<http://forums.adobe.com/message/4484068>
<http://forums.adobe.com/message/4484068>

<quote>
 Launch RealPlayer

  Click the RealPlayer icon in the upper left corner of the window and
choose Preferences.

  Choose Download & Recording from the left hand panel

  Uncheck "Enable Web Download & Recording for these installed browsers"

  Click OK and close RealPlayer

  Restart Firefox
</quote>