Interviewed by CNN on 24/06/2012 17:12, dirk told the world:

> dowahavetodowawatta?? Sorry, I'm just a simple user and I have no idea
> what this is.....
>
> I am using real player basically for downloading flash video's from
> internet.
>
> If anyone knows of a good alternative for that, please tell .....
>
> Could use one to download Silverlight video's as well....

There's a lot of extensions available to do exactly that. Look at
addons.mozilla.org, in the section "Photos and Media." There ought to be
something that fits your needs.

--
MCBastos

use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.

-=-=-
... Sent from my VT-100.
* Added by TagZilla 0.7a1 running on Seamonkey 2.10.1 *