Carl Kaufmann wrote:
Rob Steinmetz wrote:
I was wondering if anyone could recommend an extension to allow me to
assemble a group of emails in a SeaMonkey Folder them convert the entire
folder to a PDF or some other easily accessible format.

The purpose is for archiving project correspondence and for responding
to discovery requirements.

Seamonkey (and Thunderbird) e-mail folders are stored in MBOX format,
which is a plain text concatenation of the individual messages. It
doesn't get much more accessible than that.

For the location, check Edit - Mail and Newsgroup Account Settings -
<account> - Server Settings - Local directory

Carl

Unfortunately attachments and images are stored in various encodings creating a dense mass of undecipherable text.

The ideal extension would convert these encoding into images and display them in the resulting document. SOme attachments would not be decipherable due to the content but commons ones should.