Rob Steinmetz wrote:
I was wondering if anyone could recommend an extension to allow me to
assemble a group of emails in a SeaMonkey Folder them convert the entire
folder to a PDF or some other easily accessible format.

The purpose is for archiving project correspondence and for responding
to discovery requirements.

I don't know of any utility/extension that would do batch conversion.

However, why not just archive them in a separate folder within SeaMonkey Mail/News? All the attachments will still be there as well as the text content. You can even archive outside of your normal SM profile if you like:

http://edmullen.net/mozilla/moz_archive.php

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/