Chris Ilias wrote:
On 12-07-12 6:30 AM, ~BD~ wrote:
Chris Ilias wrote:

This should help:
http://seamonkey.ilias.ca/mailnewsfaq/PaneText

That's a superb demonstration which I was able to follow - thank you!:-)

However, you must have missed what I said in my signature block. viz:-

"Dave - using an Apple iMac with OS X 10.7.4 (Lion)"

Are you aware of a similar demonstration using OS X instead of Windows
XP?

- Instead of "Open in Containing Folder", click on "Show in Finder".
- To create a new folder in Finder, go to File-->New_Folder
- To create the userChrome.css file, launch TextEdit then save the file
in your Chrome folder. (Or save it somewhere else, and drag it to the
Chrome folder.)

Many thanks for sharing, Chris. All now readable again!

Does this query arise often?

By the way, I don't know if you noticed, but your followup post in this
thread was cross-posted to mozilla.general.

That was deliberate on my part to reach more experts -

If they're not subscribed to mozilla.support.seamonkey, they're not
SeaMonkey experts. :)

Hahaha! :-D  Understood!