NoOp wrote:
On 07/10/2012 08:52 AM, ~BD~ wrote:
Hi

How may I change the size of 'print' (font size) in the 'folder' and
'thread' panes in SeaMonkey 2.10.1 - Newsgroups?

Modify your userChrome.css file by adding css settings (see Chris
Illias' msg on locating the file on your system).

Here are my modified settings in userChrome.css:

/* Specify the font used for the subject in the message pane
  * (it was bold, fixed-width and too wide).
  */
.subjectvalue {
   font-family: "DejaVu Sans Book" !important;
   font-weight: normal !important;
}

/* Make the thread and folder panes readable. */
treechildren {
   font-size: 14px !important;

I actually got the hint/code from an thread in this newsgroup (quite
some time ago), so it's not mine. You can modify the font-family
("DejaVu Sans Book") to whatever is best for you. And of course the
font-size (14px) as well.

I may have gotten the code from here:
<http://www-archive.mozilla.org/unix/customizing.html> (work on a
Windows profile as well).