Ant wrote:
On 7/17/2012 7:51 AM PT, Ed Mullen typed:

Don't know about BugMeNot but you don't really need NoSquint - the
capability is built into SM.

about:config

browser.zoom.siteSpecific

is set True by default.

Ah. What about showing the status of text and whole web page sizes in
percentage that NoSquint did?

Not that I can see.  I poked around places.sqlite using SQLite Manager
and couldn't find anything.

Oh well. Thanks anyways.

Actually, NoSquint extension let me change the FONT sizes only and not
the images. That is what I loved about it. My compound eyes suck these
days for tiny texts. :(

If you set browser.zoom.full to false SM will only zoom text.

Oh cool! Does that memorized forever though? NoSquint let me put time
limits on each domain? Like three months expiration if I haven't been on
that domain for that long to forget. I'd hate to see how many I will
have if they never expire! :(

No idea about how long the site settings persist in SM.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/