On 7/20/12 5:21 PM, Chris Ilias wrote:
> On 12-07-19 9:32 PM, G. Ross wrote:
>> Saw this when I didn't need it, but now can't find out how.  I use my
>> bookmarks as my home page and need it refreshed every time I open (or
>> close) SM.  Is there really a way to do this?
>
> Try setting your homepage to:
> chrome://communicator/content/bookmarks/bookmarksManager.xul

That opens the Bookmarks Manager.  I much prefer seeing my bookmarks as
a Web page.  Thus, I export my bookmarks to an HTML file (as indicated
earlier in this thread) and set my home page to that HTML file.

I have also set userContent.css in the chrome subdirectory of my profile
to improve the appearance of the display:
        @-moz-document
                url("file:xxx/bookmarks.html")
         {      body { margin-left: 2em !important }
                h3 + dl { margin-left: 2em !important } }
where xxx is the path to my profile (i.e., the path to the
bookmarks.html file).

--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>.

bureaucracy has obviously never worked for a large corporation.
© 1997 by David E. Ross