Hartmut Figge wrote:
Bill Davidsen:
Bill Davidsen wrote:

Screen: http://www.tmr.com/~davidsen/Private/SyncSetup-Fail-2.png

Still hoping for some interest, 2.9.1 worked

I cannot see the picture. But even if, i do not use sync or VMs.

|Network Timeout
|
|The operation timed out when attempting to contact www.tmr.com.
|
|The requested site did not respond to a connection request and
|thebrowser has stopped waiting for a reply.

Hartmut

Yes, I have been having issues with the incoming line to the mail and web servers for ten days. When it rains my speed drops and/or ceases. I file a trouble ticket and Verizon checks the line next dry day, finds nothing.

Been playing that for ten days now, VZ doesn't check up the pole when it rains for safety, tells me I can't get fiber because my phone lines are underground. You can probably see it now, but it just shows the empty rectangle where a CAPCHA would be. Sigh.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>
  We are not out of the woods yet, but we know the direction and have