NoOp wrote:
On 08/10/2012 07:40 PM, David E. Ross wrote:
On 8/10/12 7:17 PM, NoOp wrote:
Sort of like 'Where's Waldo'[1] ...

See how many clicks&  pages it takes you to find the SeaMonkey pages.

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/
Nope. Not there.
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/products/
Nope. Not there.
SeaMonkey isn't a "Product".
Hint: You can indeed get to a page with SeaMonkey on it from there...
see how easy it is for you to find it.

When you do get to the page, SeaMonkey is spelled 'Seamonkey'. Not only
do Mozilla dis SeaMonkey by hiding it three obscure pages in, but then
they spell it with a lowercase 'm'.

My we are a select&  special project group aren't we?

[1]<http://www.findwaldo.com/>
<http://waldo.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page>

SeaMonkey has its own Web domain.  The home page in US-English is at
<http://www.seamonkey-project.org/>.

I know that, you know that. But if a new/prospective SeaMonkey user goes
to the standard Mozilla page&  tries to find SeaMonkey, how easy do you
think it will be?

There, it is spelled "SeaMonkey".

Well of course it is. But it is not on the Mozilla site/page.

Try using Google as your friend. Enter SeaMonkey in lower case, upper case, or mixed case; only the letter spelling will count, and then maybe not.

Michael G

--
Armadillo Web Development
www.armadilloweb.com