On 8/23/12 11:43 AM, Philip TAYLOR wrote:

> David E. Ross wrote:
>
>> On 8/23/12 10:21 AM, Philip TAYLOR wrote:
>
>>> I find that clicking on the word "Products" has the desired effect.
>>> Philip Taylor
>>>

>> I went to <http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/> and did a "Find in This Page"
>> for "Products" (yes, without the quote marks).  That word does not
>> appear on the page.
>
> I see these words at the very top of the page (no need for search) :
>

>>     Mission
>>     About
>>     Products
>>     Get Involved
>>

> All are hyperlinks.
>
> Philip Taylor

When I go to <http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/>, I get the page displayed
as shown at <http://www.rossde.com/test/www.mozilla.org-1.jpg>.  Note
that the vertical scrollbar in the image is to the top.  Nothing is
hidden above what you see.

I then select the link "Mozilla" (around which I have drawn a red line).
 That changes the display to what is shown at
<http://www.rossde.com/test/www.mozilla.org-2.jpg>.  Note that the word
"Products" does NOT appear under the "Mozilla" list.  Instead, the word
"Projects" appears (around which I have drawn another red line).

I notice that you are in the UK.  Is it possible that
<http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/> and <http://www.mozilla.org/en-UK/> are
different?  I cannot get the latter; all attempts revert back to the
former.  I'm not even sure there is a <http://www.mozilla.org/en-UK/>.

--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>.

bureaucracy has obviously never worked for a large corporation.
© 1997 by David E. Ross