hawker wrote:

I see Google has a new map sytem called MapsGL.

When I try to use it in Seamonky 2.11 it says my browser is not
supported.  Under supported browsers it lists Firefox going back a ways
(version 8) so Seamonkey should work as well.

I understand Seamonkey now advertises itself as Firefox, so can anyone
tell me why this is not working and what to do to make it work?

Google Maps works fine for me, always has, no complaints from me or them.

Do you have a URL that's giving you trouble?

Paul B. Gallagher