hawker wrote:
On 9/7/2012 12:30 PM, BIll Spikowski wrote:
J. Weaver Jr. wrote:
hawker wrote:
I see Google has a new map sytem called MapsGL.

When I try to use it in Seamonky 2.11 it says my browser is not
supported.  Under supported browsers it lists Firefox going back a ways
(version 8) so Seamonkey should work as well.

I understand Seamonkey now advertises itself as Firefox, so can anyone
tell me why this is not working and what to do to make it work?

MapsGL works for me ("Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:15.0)
Gecko/20120826 Firefox/15.0 SeaMonkey/2.12", XP Pro SP3)  -JW

Works for me with Seamonkey 2.12 and Windows XP SP3

Are you sure your doing MapsGL and not normal Maps?
You seem to be the only XP person to claim it works. From another poster
it looks like it will not work on XP.

As I posted earlier, it's working fine for me with XP Pro SP3 and SM 2.12. -JW