On 9/10/2012 11:29 PM PT, Desiree typed:

Can one of you with this issue please open a Bug on bugzilla.mozilla.org
CC me, and attach your last-update.log file

As Ant says, the update files are not being updated.

The update is 24MB while the full version is 19MB. That seems backward? The
update failed again just now. I decided I would try the full
download/update. That worked fine.

Cool, you're having the same problem. I am going to wait for the internal updates first in case they need help to fix it. Doesn't someone usually test this update? :P
--
"... Hey. Could we do that again? I know we haven't met, but I don't want to be an ant. You know? I mean, it's like we go through life with our antennae bouncing off one another, continously on ant autopilot, with nothing really human required of us. 'Stop.' 'Go.' 'Walk here.' 'Drive there.' All action basically for survival. All communication simply to keep this ant colony buzzing along in an efficient, polite manner. 'Here's your change.' 'Paper or plastic?' 'Credit or debit?"' 'You want ketchup with that' I don't want a straw. I want real human moments. I want to see you. I want you to see me. I don't want to give that up. I don't want to be ant, you know?" "Yeah... yeah I know. I don't want to be an ant either. Thanks for kinda, like, josteling me there... I've been kinda on zombie autopilot lately. I don't feel like an ant in my head, but I guess I probably look like one..." --Waking Life movie