On 10/16/2012 07:53 AM, Ant wrote:
> On 10/16/2012 4:48 AM PT, Ann Watson typed:
>
>  > Have you ever used the "Adblock Plus" together with the "Flashblock"
>> add-ons in Firefox, or do they not do the job?
>
> Ditto! Now, we need a HTML5 video blocker. :P

If I recall that you use Prefbar... right? I also recall that you
commented and participated in my thread: Turn Off HTML5? 07/31/2012
In that thread I gave how to create a WebM on/off button - the same as
the Flash on/off button.

For others that would like to read the thread open the search bar &
enter: Turn Off HTML5
That will take you directly to the thread. Note that Ant was the first
to comment on that thread...
Scroll down to: [WebM prefbar button] Re: [Solved] Re: Turn Off HTML5?
and you'll find how to turn off WebM from about:config *and* how to add
a WebM on/off button for Prefbar.

<crosspost to Firefox dropped as the thread is only in m.s.s.>