On 10/16/2012 9:49 AM PT, Dave Royal typed:

> One of the reasons I gave up SM for Fx a few years back.

Yeah, it's frustrating. What do you use for e-mail, newsgroups, etc. since Firefox is only a web browser?

Have you tried editing the addon to see if it works in SM anyway? Like
it's described here but you have to add the SM UID (the long number) and
version numbers for SM. Copy them from an xpi that works in SM.
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Editing_an_add-on_to_change_its_compatibility

Apologies if this is too technical for you. I've no idea if it will work.
Anybody know? I used to do it a lot with version numbers.
Dave

Too complex. I will wait. ;)
--
"Be thine enemy an ant, see in him an elephant." --Turkish Proverb