On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 22:06:18 -0700, Ant wrote:

> On 10/16/2012 9:49 AM PT, Dave Royal typed:
>
>  > One of the reasons I gave up SM for Fx a few years back.
>
> Yeah, it's frustrating. What do you use for e-mail, newsgroups, etc.
> since Firefox is only a web browser?

I use Thunderbird for email - though unnecessarily complex for me really.
But I have an email archive going back to Netscape in the '90s. On a
tablet I use Claws.

FWIW I like XPN as a newsreader, but it doesn't survive suspend on this
laptop so I use Pan - which is rather buggy.

Back on topic, I used SM for a year or so after Fx appeared. But there
were fewer addons, and FX got better, so I changed to it; not regretted
it.

Dave
--
(Remove any numerics from my email address.)