Rufus wrote, On 31/10/2012 02:24:
Bill Davidsen wrote:
Paul Bergsagel wrote:
This is not an official announcement but SeaMonkey is now available
for download
on the Seamonkey Project page http://www.seamonkey-project.org/

At the moment the update is not on the "Check for update" tab in the
browser--not sure when the update will appear.

Thanks to our coders for this timely update.

I'm torn between amazement and gratitude at the fast fix and prompt (if
unofficial) update, and unease that there have been 12.1, 13.1, and now
13.2 releases. I fear the faster and faster release cycle has caused the
QA to shrink faster than the time between releases. If I wanted to run
dailies...

I'm delighted that SM is being so diligent about fixes, I wish they
weren't shooting at a moving target upstream, or at least such a *fast*
moving target.

The number of releases doesn't bother me any. Personally, I'd rather get *more* releases that address/fix a single problem and fix it correctly and without bugs - particularly UE type bugs.

I don't care so much about under the hood and structural/technical/philosophical changes...I just want a product that works as advertized!

I agree with you, specifically when i see the tons of unresolved bugs, just because the developpers are not paid, so they fix what they want to be fixed :-(