Robert Kaiser wrote:
Desiree schrieb:
Under System Requirements for SeaMonkey Windows 8 is not mentioned. Why?
Does SM not work on Windows 8 (desktop not Metro)?

I'm pretty sure it should work well enough in Classic desktop mode, but
I don't think it has been tested yet - so please try and report back to
us (esp. Jens who maintains the requirements page) how well it does!

Robert Kaiser

I can say that Firefox does work in W8. Haven't tried SM yet but I have to assume it will too. I'll try it in a bit and report back.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/