Desiree wrote:
Under System Requirements for SeaMonkey Windows 8 is not mentioned. Why?

Because AFAIK no-one has tried it yet. Personally, I'll skip Win 8, and I could imagine other developers will do, too. Now if we had a developer (or active community member) on Win 8 and got a confirmation that everything was running OK there, I'd feel a lot better with listing Win 8 under System Requirements.

Does SM not work on Windows 8 (desktop not Metro)?

As I said I don't know, but I'm almost 100% sure it won't run on used-to-be-called Metro since (AFAIK and in contrast to FF) SM has no specific code for it.

Greetings,

Jens

--
Jens Hatlak <http://jens.hatlak.de/>