mattjack66 wrote:

> Hi,  I'm a fairly new seamonkey user, using it to build a website.  I',
> finding that when I go to the html view it almost seems to wrap when
> saving or changing view to the web preview.  So for example, I'll have a
> load of text going across the html screen.  I change to view the website
> and whn I change back to html, the text which was right across the
> screen is now splt across two lines - it almost appears to wrap text
> which is greater than half a page width.  Also there are great chunks of
> space between some sectoins of html code.
>
> Can anyone help resolve this?

I assume you are using the Composer. You will do much better if you stop
using that ancient, un-updated program and switch to something that at
least recognizes modern DOCTYPEs. The Composer was forked years ago, to
the following stand-alone version which is still actively being updated.
This may solve your problems. See BlueGriffon at:

<http://bluegriffon.org/>

BTW, wrapping of otherwise-unformatted text is a feature of HTML, as it
will wrap to the width of its parent container (which could be the size of
your browser window). We might be able to give more answers if you post
the URL of your page.

--
   -bts