On 12/22/12 7:56 AM, Mr. Cheese wrote:

> I appreciate everyone's help. I must be missing something or I don't
> understand terminology. I think mail is being downloaded because I see
> it in my profile. I usually delete all cookies on exit so I stopped that
> to see if my PW was "remembered". It wasn't.
> BTW, when I'm not on my home PC I'll access via webmail. does that reset
> things? Is there a way to delete cookies on exit except designated domains?

When you use Data Manager to ensure that the only cookies you have are
the cookies you want to keep, exit SeaMonkey.  Then locate the file
cookies.sqlite in your profile and change its properties from read-write
to read-only.

--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

bureaucracy has obviously never worked for a large corporation.
© 1997 by David E. Ross