Running SeaMonkey 2.14.1 under Windows XP SP3, I am unable to edit entries in a mailing list, unable to delete an existing mailing list and unable to create a new mailing list. I need to delete one entry and edit two other entries in a mailing list. This seems to work but if I exit SM and restart it the list is back the way it was before I edited it. If I delete the old list it comes back when I restart SM. If I create a new list it appears to work fine until I restart SM in which case the new list is gone and the old, incorrect one, is back. Obviously I don't understand something basic about SM address books. Can someone enlighten me on what I must do to change this mailing list?
Dick