Rob wrote:
Set plugins.hide_infobar_for_missing_plugin to true for now.

It does not do exactly what I want (it hides the entire bar, not
just the "install missing plugin" button) but for now it is adequate.

I would still like to hear if it is possible to hide just the button.

Rob,

I have no idea where in the SM filing system to look, however I have learned that a lot of the display elements in the application are controlled by CSS attributes.

The idea here is that if the button in question is "Named" you can assign a hidden CSS attribute to that button. The hazard is if the button is a group Named Button your CSS attribute would affect all such named buttons.

Michael G

--
Armadillo Web Development
www.armadilloweb.com