Ant wrote:

I wish there was a working version of Lightning for 2.15, I'm not deliberately holding back, but I really need calendar. Is it possible that whoever produces the Linux-x86_64 version could put a link to the calendar as well? Since Mozilla builds that version, it would be helpful to *find* it! I have all sorts of places to look, at least three URLs where Lightning for processors released in this millenium may be found, but it sometimes works and sometimes not, and even with the compatibility checking as off as I can get it, two won't load and one won't work.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>
  We are not out of the woods yet, but we know the direction and have