NoOp wrote:
On 01/24/2013 05:54 PM, Bill Davidsen wrote:
NoOp wrote:

The file on the addons site is from here:
<http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/addons/2313/?C=M;O=D>
[lightning-2.0b1-sm+tb-linux.xpi        29-Nov-2012 08:40       1.8M]
$ md5sum lightning-2.0b1-sm+tb-linux.xpi
d2792f4ec9be646ba5cef9e1fc5f4e07  lightning-2.0b1-sm+tb-linux.xpi

I reckon the best place to ask is on the lightning user & dev groups.

Figured it was on their side, just would like to have a working xpi, to use on
machines without external network.

Thanks for looking.

Bill, you can download & use this file for machines without an external
network:

<https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/addons/2313/lightning-2.0b1-sm+tb-linux.xpi>

That is the file that the addons manager downloads & installs.

Last night's build, I assume? I'll keep that handy, the last one I see on my backup was Jan 10.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>
  We are not out of the woods yet, but we know the direction and have