John wrote:
I edit and create pages all the time using SM for my site. However my
index.htm page (http://www.cerm.info) for some reason the color for my
links on the left is off. I can live with the problem, but its annoying.
Only SM renders the page in its composer this way. Any ideas??

BTW, just curious, but every page I've looked at on the site indicates the page was created with Claris Homepage. Wondering why you stopped using that and went with Composer.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/