On Wed, 27 Mar 2013 19:56:39 -0400
"Paul B. Gallagher" <pau...@pbgdashtranslations.com> wrote:

> Chris Ilias wrote:
>
> > On 2013-03-27 12:55 PM, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
> >> I'm trying to figure out which folder I put a bookmark in -- any
> >> ideas?
> >
> > 1. Visit the bookmarked URL.
>
> This assumes I know it. What if I'm browsing and think, "I remember I
> bookmarked that video of Lee Hi singing '1.2.3.4,' where could it
> be?" If I don't know the URL, I can't visit it, and if I can't find
> the bookmark -- well after all, that's the purpose of a bookmark, eh?

The goalposts seem to be moving in this thread, and I'm not sure what
you want now.

In your original post, you said, "I've got dozens of bookmark folders,
and I can definitely find the bookmark using the search tool at Manage
Bookmarks, but when it returns a hit, there's no information about
folder location, just the bookmark itself."  Chris, indeed assuming
that you could find the bookmark by searching, as you said you
definitely could, gave good instructions for finding out what folder
it's in.