Hartmut Figge wrote, On 02/04/2013 00:23:
»Q«:

I suspect the reason you can't reproduce it is that you haven't
copied/pasted the headers exactly.  Note the tab characters in the
headers in Ray's bug comment, between the Subject and To headers.
Oh. I am using the mc which is configured to repclace TABs with Spaces.
A new try using emacs now contains TABs.

My SeaMonkey displays them as Ray's does.
Funny thing. I do see only one mail now despite the fact that there are
two and the Subject of the one is like Ray's.

It doesn't look like a SeaMonkey bug to me, though, just mails with
bad headers.
It depends on if a TAB is a valid character. *g* Nevertheless, you have
found the culprit. :)

Hartmut
I don't know if this time, this is also a "TAB" causing the problem.
Initially the problem was in two mails i received (i got also same problem from same sender) - but now, the problem is in a mail i have sent. When i use SM "view message source" i see an extra line between the subject text and the next header. This extra line is not present with a mail not exhibited the problem.
This is what i have: