Felix Miata wrote:
On 2013-04-19 16:28 (GMT-0700) Rufus composed:

It validates, but does not work.  So...

Try renaming the directory

     Chrome

     chrome

All Windows native filesystems I've worked with are case insensitive, so
both are interchangeable there. Linux native, and I think also Mac
native, filesystems are case sensitive, so only lower works, at least
here on Linux for userContent.css in FF rv20.0.

I'm on a Mac, and seeing as the part of the code that changes the Sidebar Scroll width works, but the part of the code that should get rid of Unsorted Bookmarks doesn't, and they are each contained in the same file, I doubt that's it.

--
     - Rufus