On 4/28/2013 8:27 AM PT, David E. Ross typed:

Has anyone had Flash videos go blank and act weird as shown in
http://i.imgur.com/GugQV05.gif as an example? I have to either exit/quit
SeaMonkey or kill Flash's plugin-container.exe process. I did not have
this problems with older Flash versions like v11.5 or earlier. It
started recently with v11.6 and v11.7 IIRC. It seems to happen a lot
lately. I tried clearing caches, but that doesn't seem to help.

I keep my SeaMonkey, Windows, and Flash player plugins/addon updated. I
never see this problem on my office machine with 64-bit W7 EE SP1 and
similiar softwares installed.
http://pastie.org/private/biufyftsz7kofbu1kk6q for my Process Explorer
v15.3 dump of Flash's plugin-container.exe going wacky.

Windows XP SP3
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:20.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.17.1
Flash 11.7.700.169 (11.7 r700(169))

I do not have this problem viewing
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6I_BLpjtaI>.

Did you have many tabs opened (e.g., 65+)? I wonder if the problems come up when I have to many tabs going. :/
--
"Stir up an ant's nest." --unknown