Ant:

>I noticed my Windows XP Pro. SP3's SeaMonkey v2.17.1's about crashes web
>page keeps showing a submitted crash report dump from 2/17/2013 10:04 PM
>PT. I remove all reports and nothing is shown. If I refresh/reload this
>about:crashes web page, then it comes back.

My SM is compiled without crashreporter, so i have to guess. There are
remnants from testing releases though. My profiles are in
~/.mozilla/seamonkey and the content of this is

hafi@i5_64 ~ $ ls -1  ~/.mozilla/seamonkey/
1gsr3s6p.tst4
81btqpem.mnen
Crash Reports
fawl5rx6.32
l2yj2kde.ue
pluginreg.dat-s1
profiles.ini
yjmshkey.default

Do you see the subdirectory 'Crash Reports'? :)

>What the frak? How do I remove this stuck one? Where is it stored?

You are using Win, so you have to adapt the above path. Then look there
in the subdirectory submitted.

>Thank you in advance. :)

I am wondering why i do not leave the answer to those who have the
crashreporter, are using Win and native English Speakers. *g*

Hartmut