On 5/26/2013 12:31 AM PT, Hartmut Figge typed:

My SM is compiled without crashreporter, so i have to guess. There are
remnants from testing releases though. My profiles are in
~/.mozilla/seamonkey and the content of this is

hafi@i5_64 ~ $ ls -1  ~/.mozilla/seamonkey/
1gsr3s6p.tst4
81btqpem.mnen
Crash Reports
fawl5rx6.32
l2yj2kde.ue
pluginreg.dat-s1
profiles.ini
yjmshkey.default

Do you see the subdirectory 'Crash Reports'? :)

Yes.

What the frak? How do I remove this stuck one? Where is it stored?

You are using Win, so you have to adapt the above path. Then look there
in the subdirectory submitted.

Woohoo! C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Mozilla\SeaMonkey\Crash Reports\pending\ ... I saw the two old crash report files. I manually deleted without restarting SM and they were gone forever! Yeah, good job and thanks. :)
--
"Ants never lend, ants never borrow." --unknown