Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
Paul B. Gallagher wrote:

Mike C wrote:

Every time I open SM email ALL my emails come in over & over & over.
Right now there's 6 copies of every email.

Can Anyone Help with this?

Edit | Mail & Newsgroup Account Settings | Server Settings ...
[ ] Leave messages on server

If you download messages and also leave them on the server, it stands to
reason that the next time you download mail, you'll get another copy.
Unless of course the system somehow marks them as retrieved...

I "Leave messages on server" for 7 days and only receive them once. The
system is supposed to mark them as retrieved. So it's not that.

Maybe there would be a clue if Mike C would tell us whether he's using
POP3 or IMAP, and who is the ISP or mail service.

Using pop 3 (regular SM email).