Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Paul wrote:

<snip>

I have never used templates before so tried it out.

You have to first create a draft email then save it as a template.
The rest you can figure out.

It seems to work good.  Thanks for letting us know about it.

Does it actually send the message? If so, to whom? Or does it just pop
up a composition window for the user to complete?

I've been using templates for years, but never thought to use one with a
filter.

I created a template, then created a filter using a friend's email address.

Clicked on her latest message, and the blank template was automatically sent. Oops!

Won't be using that feature.

--
Windows SeaMonkey Beta 2.19b1 in Wine.
openSUSE 12.3 (64-bit) | KDE 4.10.2