On 7/18/2013 1:22 PM, Walter J. wrote:
On 7/18/2013 12:59 PM, Ed Mullen wrote:
Walter J. wrote:
With Seamonkey 2.19 the screens displaying the game data have expanded
to the point that the entire data are not displayed and must be scrolled
to see all of it. This is very inconvenient. Is there a setting
somewhere in SM or Windows to correct this?

Windows 7, SM 2.19, browser and e-mail

Any suggestions welcome.

Walter

Not familiar with Facebook games but I suspect a font size in the
browser making the text of the game data larger than able to be shown
without scrolling.  Try hitting CTRL+0 (zero).  If that doesn't fix it
try hitting CTRL+- (minus) a couple of times.

I know about the CTRL  plus/minus and it will change the fonts of the
text, but not the graphics of the games. The graphics boxes have
expanded so that about 1/3 is outside of the screen thus requiring
scroll to view the entire graphic. I will do a google search and maybe
find a forum that can help.

W.

I have gone back and reinstalled SM 2.17.1 and the problem is not in that version so, for me, the problem was caused in version 2.19. Here's hoping the next version comes soon. I once had a problem of a different nature before and tried to submit a problem report but could never figure out how to do it.

W.