On 7/19/2013 8:16 PM, Larry S. wrote:
Walter J. wrote:
On 7/19/2013 3:13 PM, Geoff Welsh wrote:
Walter J. wrote:
On 7/18/2013 8:03 PM, Ed Mullen wrote:
Walter J. wrote:
On 7/18/2013 12:59 PM, Ed Mullen wrote:
Walter J. wrote:
With Seamonkey 2.19 the screens displaying the game data have
expanded
to the point that the entire data are not displayed and must be
scrolled
to see all of it. This is very inconvenient. Is there a setting
somewhere in SM or Windows to correct this?

Windows 7, SM 2.19, browser and e-mail

Any suggestions welcome.

Walter

Not familiar with Facebook games but I suspect a font size in the
browser making the text of the game data larger than able to be
shown
without scrolling. Try hitting CTRL+0 (zero). If that doesn't fix it
try hitting CTRL+- (minus) a couple of times.

I know about the CTRL plus/minus and it will change the fonts of the
text, but not the graphics of the games. The graphics boxes have
expanded so that about 1/3 is outside of the screen thus requiring
scroll to view the entire graphic. I will do a google search and
maybe
find a forum that can help.

W.

Have you checked to see if you are zooming both text and images when
you
zoom?

I experimented some with CTRL plus/minus on version 1.17.1 and I could
change the size of text and the images. I am going to stay with the
older version for now.

In Preferences, you get to choose whether the ZOOM function applies to
both text&images or just text.  Sometimes an update, resets/upsets your
previous setting.

Did you check?

GW

GW,

Is that option in the browser Preferences or the mail/newsgroup
Preferences. I don't find that option either place.

Try this:
Edit>Preferences>Appearance>Content>"Zoom only text instead of full pages"
Larry S.

Larry S.
Found it. I was not going deep enough in options.

That already checked. Also checked: Resize large images to fit in browser window - Remember zoom levels on per-site basis

For the time being I am staying with version 1.17.1 because it is working for me.

W.