Hi all, long time user of SeaMonkey, 1st cry for help .. please. Using 2.19
with XP Pro. All incoming mail i.e from various sources with .jpg images
attached have one, a few, or several blank spaces where images used to be, with
a small central square icon and horizontal border lines with just the jpg name.
Looking at the ISP WebMail, the messages display properly at the server.
On occasion when pressing Get Msgs I would get a status bar message in the
inbox page "downloading x of y messages" with no result, going back to the
server WebMail would reveal the messages intact. I have automatically download
new messages checked, leave messages on server unchecked, do not download
messages larger than unchecked. Block images from remote sources unchecked.
Images files are similar size, some from same source, seems to be no reason why
one image would display and a similar, not. Any help suggestions would be much
appreciated, thanks R