On Sunday, 28 July 2013 13:43:52 UTC+9:30, Robert  wrote:
> Hi all, long time user of SeaMonkey, 1st cry for help .. please. Using 2.19
> with XP Pro. All incoming mail i.e from various sources with .jpg images
> attached have one, a few, or several blank spaces where images used to be,
> with a small central square icon and horizontal border lines with just the
> jpg name.
>
> Looking at the ISP WebMail, the messages display properly at the server.
>
> On occasion when pressing Get Msgs I would get a status bar message in the
> inbox page "downloading x of y messages" with no result, going back to the
> server WebMail would reveal the messages intact. I have automatically
> download new messages checked, leave messages on server unchecked, do not
> download messages larger than unchecked. Block images from remote sources
> unchecked.
>
> Images files are similar size, some from same source, seems to be no reason
> why one image would display and a similar, not. Any help suggestions would be
> much appreciated, thanks R

Hi Frank, I restarted with extensions disabled, then cleared cache (which took
a while), no luck with my test mail with several images attached. The most
recent test message is stuck on my side of the server. When I 'get msgs' the
status bar says it is downloading 1 of 1, but nothing shows up in my in-box. I
have not noticed any image loss in the browser, clicking on images in the
in-box opens a new page without a problem, thanks for taking the time to help,
cheers Bob