cincy43...@yahoo.com wrote:
   For the last several months, I have been getting this message:

   Warning: Unresponsive plugin

   Shockwave Flash may be busy, or may not be responding. You can stop the
plugin now, or you can continue to see if the plugin will complete.

   Do not show me again     Continue    Stop Plugin

   I have uninstalled and reinstalled Flash 11.8.800.94. I have put
ProtectedMode=0 in the mms.cfg file. I have tried everything, and I still get
this message.

    Does anyone know how to get this out of my life once and for all?

    cincy43...@aol.com

    --------

    "Ladies and gentlemen, I cleared the audience." - David Letterman

I uninstalled Flash, just use Chrome when I need Flash. Yet their built-in
version is still apparently affecting SeaMonkey because I will get the flipping
focus.