Interviewed by CNN on 28/08/2013 11:25, Roger Fink told the world:
> I just upgraded from SM 2.15 to 2.20. Now, when I activate java (default
> state being inactive) , the browser overrides my selection. What do I
> need to do to gain control over my own computing decisions?

By "Java" do you mean "Java Platform" or "Java Deployment Toolkit?"

If it's the first that is being blocked, you probably need to update
your Java -- current version is Java 7 update 25.

--
MCBastos

use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.

-=-=-