On 9/1/13 3:12 AM, Klaus Weber wrote:
> SM 2.20, XP Pro
>
> Since today SM crashes often when I click on a website link. E.g.
> http://info.kopp-verlag.de/hintergruende/geostrategie/f-william-engdahl/nasa-fotos-deuten-auf-die-niedrigste-sonnenaktivitaet-seit-2-jahren-hin.html
> The website opens but not completely. But it happens not with all the
> websites. Has any an idea?
> Firefox opens all websites without problems.
>
> Klaus

Using SeaMonkey 2.20 in safe mode with Windows XP SP3, I see the whole
page.  However, it seems that it is hung up requesting something from
i1.ytimg.com, which I think is an advertising domain.

When I use SeaMonkey not safe mode (with all my extensions enabled,
including AdBlock Plus), the page loads and does not hang for
i1.ytimg.com.

--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

On occasion, I filter and ignore all newsgroup messages
posted through GoogleGroups via Google's G2/1.0 user agent
because of spam from that source.