Thanks for your advices. A neu installation of SM 2.20 solved the problem.

Klaus

Chris Ilias schrieb:
On 2013-09-01 6:12 AM, Klaus Weber wrote:
SM 2.20, XP Pro

Since today SM crashes often when I click on a website link. E.g.
http://info.kopp-verlag.de/hintergruende/geostrategie/f-william-engdahl/nasa-fotos-deuten-auf-die-niedrigste-sonnenaktivitaet-seit-2-jahren-hin.html

The website opens but not completely. But it happens not with all the
websites. Has any an idea?
Firefox opens all websites without problems.

Klaus

Does the Mozilla Crash Reporter come up? If so,
1. Open SeaMonkey.
2. Go to Help-->Troubleshooting_Information, then click on "about:crashes". That should take you to a page listing your crash reports. 3. Click on your latest crash report, which should take you to a web page starting with "https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/"; 4. Open a reply to this post and paste the address of your latest crash report. We can then look at the data specific to your crash and have a better idea of what is causing the problem.