Bryan v. Roache  wrote:

> Miles Fidelman wrote:
>> Bryan v. Roache wrote:
>>> Hi, is their a way to open links in sea monkey in another browser,
>>> like Google Chrome or Internet Explorer, by default?
>>
>> Perhaps a silly question, but... why would you want to?  The whole
>> point of Seamonkey is integration of email and web browser - otherwise,
>> why not just use Thunderbird or some other non-integrated email
>> program, with the browser of your choice?
>
> --  for testing websites.

If you are testing your website, you should be using several other
browsers for the purpose, but that is no reason to change the default
behavior of any one of them.

I test my sites in SeaMonkey, Firefox, IE, Chrome, Chromium, Opera,
Safari, but I do it by having a local page with links on it. Otherwise,
you should simply paste your link(s) into their location bars.

--
   -bts