Rufus wrote:
Bryan v. Roache wrote:
Miles Fidelman wrote:
Bryan v. Roache wrote:
Hi, is their a way to open links in sea monkey in another browser,
like Google Chrome or Internet Explorer, by default?

Perhaps a silly question, but... why would you want to?  The whole
point of Seamonkey is integration of email and web browser -
otherwise, why not just use Thunderbird or some other non-integrated
email program, with the browser of your choice?

Miles Fidelman

--  for testing websites.

Second.  This is my primary way of isolating whether a site has a
problem with SM, the site itself has a problem, or SM has a
problem...but I have to close SM and force open from something other
than my default in order to do it.

...it's also how I isolate OS interface bugs in SM - which there are
still a few in the the SM OS X version.

Have a copy of that browser open. Copy the link in SeaMonkey. Then paste that link in the other browser. I've done this when a webpage would not display properly in SeaMonkey. For example, some of the Microsoft pages will only display in Internet Explorer.

Rodney