On 9/19/2013 11:50 PM Ant submitted the following:
> On 9/19/2013 8:48 AM PT, Hartmut Figge typed:
>
>>> Is there a way to right click on a current viewed web page to send into
>>> a new e-mail? It's like right clicking on a web page's link. I was
>>> hoping it is possible to do the same on a current web page.
>>
>> How about right click and choosing 'Send This Page'? ;)
>
> Weird, now it shows. Uh, is there a way to remove the annoying e-mail
> attachment though of it?

Yes, right click on the attchment and then click 'delete'.
Would be easier to start by clicking on 'File' and then 'Send Link' to
send the link.

'Send Link' should also be on the menu when you do a right click on the
page, but it's not.  Developers take note.