On 9/20/2013 3:19 AM PT, W3BNR typed:

On 9/19/2013 11:50 PM Ant submitted the following:
On 9/19/2013 8:48 AM PT, Hartmut Figge typed:

Is there a way to right click on a current viewed web page to send into
a new e-mail? It's like right clicking on a web page's link. I was
hoping it is possible to do the same on a current web page.

How about right click and choosing 'Send This Page'? ;)

Weird, now it shows. Uh, is there a way to remove the annoying e-mail
attachment though of it?

Yes, right click on the attchment and then click 'delete'.

Well, I meant by default. Don't include the attachment.

Would be easier to start by clicking on 'File' and then 'Send Link' to
send the link.

An extra step. Heh.

Too bad there is no hotkey for "send link"/"send this page".
--
"An anthill increases by accumulation. / Medicine is consumed by distribution. / That which is feared lessens by association. / This is the thing to understand." --Siddha Nagarjuna